Online Retreat Facilitated by a Jesuit Priest
8-Day Virtual Prayer & Retreat
Never the Same Again:
Through personal prayer and reflection with Jesus,
here is a path to help us come out from COVID-19, a little bit better.
April 12th to 19th
You are invited to a time of quiet personal prayer and reflection with Jesus to help you come out of this year better, and to help you make our world a little better. Call it a retreat, a mission, or a walk with God. Just come as you are.
This retreat is virtual. Registrants will receive a link to access the daily videos and supporting content by email ahead of the retreat.
- Day 1: Gratitude for God’s creating the world and for creating me.
- Day 2: Ask for shame and confusion at your sin.
- Day 3: Deep sorrow for my sins and a heartfelt experience of God’s merciful love for me.
- Day 4: A deeply felt knowledge of God’s dream for the world
- Day 5: To see Jesus more clearly Part 1
- Day 6: To see Jesus more clearly Part 2
- Day 7: Sorrow with Christ in sorrow
- Day 8: To rejoice with Christ rejoicing
About the Facilitator
FATHER ROBERT FOLIOT, S.J. was born in Montreal, entered the Jesuits in 1962 and was ordained a priest in 1973. He was the pastor of numerous parishes – St. Ignatius Parish in Winnipeg for 15 years, Our Lady of Lourdes Church in downtown Toronto for a total of 10 years, and among the Indigenous people of Manitoulin Island for 7 years. He was the Rector of Regis College in Toronto and Director of the National Jesuit Development Office. For a total of 9 years, he served as the Superior of the Pickering Jesuits and the director of the Jesuit Infirmary. He joined the staff at the Martyrs’ Shrine in Midland, Ontario in September 2021.
How to Register
Registration is by donation. Please use the form on this page.
Join our Family Package
Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, we designed this programme to allow two groups of six people on-site for a traditional experience of making a personal pilgrimage to Martyrs' Shrine.